How to Bridge from Celo to NEAR: Allbridge User Guide
- A Celo Wallet, and some $Celo to pay the gas fee
Wallet options: Metamask
- A NEAR Wallet, with some $NEAR to pay the gas fee. If you don’t have a NEAR Wallet yet, create one using this instruction.
All set? Let’s start!
Step 1: Choose network and asset
You will initially start from https://app.allbridge.io/bridge. Select the networks you want to use with the bridge. In this case, the route is from Celo to the NEAR network.
After that, please carefully choose the asset you are looking to transfer before clicking on the “Connect Wallet” button.
Step 2: Connect to Your Celo Wallet
Allbridge will ask you to connect your Celo Wallet to approve the action above.
Step 3: Enter the recipient address and amount to transfer
Here, you will be required to enter the recipient address and the amount you want to transfer.
Finally, after checking all the information above, click “Send”.
*On NEAR, xxx.near is the default. Input your xxx.near address as the recipient.
The wallet then will prompt you to approve the transaction, for which you will need $CELO to pay the gas fee.
Wait a minute for the transaction to be executed.
Step 4: Connect to Your NEAR Wallet
Once the transaction comes up as successful, you can connect to your NEAR Wallet to receive the transferred assets.
Click “Connect Wallet” and choose “NEAR”
Step 5: Receive assets
After connecting to your NEAR Account, select “Receive” to trigger the transaction and receive the assets in your NEAR Wallet.
To approve the transaction, you will need $NEAR for the gas fee.
Done! Go to your NEAR Wallet (wallet.near.org) and double-check the existence of your transferred assets
Q. What should I do if I accidentally turn off the receiving page?
- Don’t worry, if you accidentally lose connection or simply forget and turn off the computer without notice, simply reload the https://app.allbridge.io/bridge and you will see a pop-up that tells you what to do next.
2.Press “Finish.” It will redirect you to finish your transfer.
Another way is to access this page and enter the transaction id.
If you don’t know how to find the transaction ID, here is the process.
How to Find Your Allbridge Transaction ID
Step 1: Access Celo Explorer and enter the sending address
Step 2: Find the latest transaction (or the transaction that was detected as the Allbridge transaction) and copy its signature (transaction hash)
Step 3: Access this page and paste the signature copied above
Then, connect your wallet and approve to finish the transaction.
Q. What next?
- Welcome to the NEAR Ecosystem! The first thing to do when moving to a new city is to find the marketplace right? This is also true when you enter a new blockchain ecosystem: a Decentralized Exchange is the first place to go.
- Ref Finance is the gateway to the NEAR Ecosystem as the leading AMM & all-in-one DeFi Shard. Leveraging NEAR’s 1–2 second finality, low costs, as well as its user-friendly and interoperable infrastructure, Ref aims to bring DeFi one step closer to the people. Try swapping, farming, and staking on Ref Finance today at https://app.ref.finance/!